As a mom of four young children struggles to set expectations and get her kids to help around the house (without a lot of push back and complaining), Michelle offers some amazing insight into fostering responsibility and a sense of community in young children. As parents, we hold the duty of setting reasonable expectations for our children, because in fact, they are critical in raising a thriving, happy and successful child.
In this Episode, you will learn:
* Why the intention to impart responsibility on our children is a beautiful goal
* How to give your children ownership in the community of your home and to understand that their participation matters
* How to help children develop the capacity to contribute to a community
* What it means to discipline behavior NOT attitude
* What natural consequences of behavior are and why they are so effective
* Strategies for setting expectations in your home and how to enforce them respectfully