Teenagers…a challenging developmental period! Physical, emotional, and hormonal changes add another challenging layer onto the adventures of parenting.
In this episode you will learn:
* When a teenager's brain is fully developed
* Why intentionally parenting your younger children can pay off when they become teenagers
* How to protect your teenager during their experimentation and exploration phase
* How to best communicate with your teen
* An approach for teaching that big mistakes can have lasting consequences beyond your control