How do you teach your children to value hard work? If lecturing isn't doing the job, maybe it's time to try a new approach. Michelle counsels a mom on how to support and encourage her eight year old child to reach his potential at school and on the soccer field.
"There is a belief out there that our children choose us. They choose to be with you for a reason. There is something they will teach you and something you will teach them."
In this podcast you will learn:
* How to remedy the disconnect between what you want for your child, and what they want for themselves
* When and how to motivate your child to reach their potential
* To manage expectations regarding grades and athletic achievement
* How to positively support your child while they work towards a goal
* The difference it makes to praise effort vs. outcome